Linseed Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Linseed Oil is commonly known as flaxseed oil, is a thick oily liquid, Light yellow oil obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the plant (Linum usitatissimum).Linseed oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds, after the extraction we get a drying oil with a solid form.
This vegetable oil can be used on its own or blended with other oils because of its polymer-forming properties.
Linseed Oil Organoleptic properties:
- Aspect: Thick oily liquid
- Color: Light yellow
- Smell: characteristic, strong
Linseed Oil Composition:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids: 20%
- Polyunsaturated fat: 66% (rich in Omega 3 and 6)
Linseed Oil Properties:
- Treats burns and Skin frostbite
- Contributes to the healing of wounds
- Relieves arthritis pain
- Repairs dry skin
- Rebalance acne skin
- Stimulates the immune system
- Help with hormonal balance
Storage conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safefy Data Sheet
- INCI Name: Linum Usitatissimum
- Extraction Method: cold pressed
- Pressed Organ: Seeds
- Quality: 100% pure and natural
- Native Country: Morocco
Check out More Vegetable Oil Products.