Prickly Pear Oil is one of the rare and expensive oil in the world, its production process need an intensive labor and time-consuming, this oil is processed manually by Moroccan women at cooperatives. The seeds are separated from the pulp and then dried before being cold pressed.
Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil Vs Moroccan Argan Oil:
The Moroccan Opuntia Ficus Indica oil is like Argan Oil, they contain the most Vitamin E of any beauty oil, it also has 150% more vitamin E than argan and a high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids which make it an incredibly powerful oil for skin health. The prickly pear oil is mostly used in anti-ageing beauty products.
Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil Benefits:
- Moisturizes and soften the skin: Because of his high Linoleic acid content it soothes all types of skins even the most dehydrated ones.
- Skin Absorption: The essential fatty acids in Prickly Pear oil (Linoleic Acid) content makes it absorb Quickly into your skin. It penetrates deeply without leaving behind a greasy residue.
- Anti-ageing: This oil contains the highest levels of Betalains which is a powerful antioxidant with powerful anti-aging effects.
- Prevents Wrinkles: The high fatty acid increases cell renewal and plumps the skin which reduce wrinkles and firmness, as well preventing free radical damage.
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin and Elasticity: vitamin K helps Brightens Dark Spots and under-eye dark circles; it also promote your skin’s elasticity.
Prickly Pear Oil Is it worth the investment? Where to buy prickly pear seed oil Wholesale?
Companies can buy high quantity of this oil because he has a high linoleic acid levels which makes it very stable. That’s why he has a shelf life of 18 month with appropriate storage conditions.
Prickly Pear seed Oil Price and Country of Origins:
Prickly pear seed oil can be found mostly in Morocco and south American countries. This oil doesn’t have a fixed price in the market that’s why sometimes you can found just 1L of prickly pear seed oil cost 1000 Euros in the international market. Not to mention that 40 kilos of seeds gives you 1L of oil.
Everyday Cosmetics companies around the world use this oil to make beauty products, that’s why they search for a supplier to satisfy their needs. In recent years we saw a grow in the prickly pear oil market which mean that every company is looking to grown its revenue and take a bigger piece of the market share.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil Manufacturer
From where I can buy this oil:
For the time been if you want to buy prickly pear seed oil you should look for a manufacturer that has an Ecocert and USDA certificate which mean that he has a 100% organic and good quality product. Also there is no harm to investigate more and ask about the supplier quality control and if he can meet your high standard and demand.
The quality matter for the client that’s why we recommend our client to take the extra virgin quality because it has a shelf life of 18 Month with appropriate storage conditions. Another thing that a client should ask for is a sample to check the quality of the product,
In our experience as a manufacturer of raw ingredients for cosmetic and pharmaceutical, it’s important to look for a supplier who can master the shipping and country regulations.
Also it’s more suitable to work with ODM and OEM suppliers that can provide you with a master class private labeling.
Recommendation: Grandever team has year of experience in exporting vegetable, essential oil, hydrosols, dried plants, cosmetics clays and wellness products to many countries.