Spearmint/Green mint Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows from 30-100 cm tall, it’s an herbaceous and rhizomatous plant. The leaves range from 5-9 cm long and 2-3 cm broad, with a serrated margin. Spearmint also known as garden mint, green mint or common mint, mainly found in the northern and western Africa and some parts of north and south America.
Spearmint Essential Oil Properties:
- As an Aromatherapy Oil: It boosts energy, get rid of headaches and migraines, calm anxiety, and soothe digestive problems.
- As a Culinary Oil: Added to baked goods, frozen dairy products, meats, beverages, and chewing gum.
- As a Bath Oil: Spearmint oil can promote relaxation and can cool you down by reducing your body temperature.
Spearmint Oil Benefits:
Spearmint essential oil has antimicrobial properties that comes from the active compounds cis-carveol and carvone. In other studies, it also demonstrated effectiveness against bacterial infections such as Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
Spearmint Essential Oil Organoleptic properties:
- Aspect: Liquid, Oil
- Color: Clear, colorless to yellow
- Smell: Characteristic
Our spearmint hydrosol comes from the steam distillation of the aromatic leaves of Mentha spicata plants harvested in Morocco. The mint, the herbaceous aroma and the taste of this hydrosol are so refreshing and energizers! Spearmint is known for its properties that help soothe digestive problems as well as to be a very pleasant skin care, it deeply cleans, lifts the pores and revives the dull and tired complexions.
Spearmint Hydrosol Properties in Aromatherapy:
- Free the respiratory sphere Digestive tonic, carminative
- Calmant and soothing
Spearmint Hydrosol Cosmetic Use:
- Purifying and astringent, it cleanses oily skin and tightens pores
- Very refreshing, it is useful to fight against perspiration and to refresh the breath
- Soothing, it relieves sensitive skin to discomfort and itching
- Very aromatic, it brings a note refreshing menthol to your “DIY” cosmetics
Storage Conditions: Stable Essential Oil, Keep dry, away from heat and light.
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheet
Organ Used: Leaves
Botanical Name: Mentha Spicata
Oil Type: Essential Oil
Water Type: Hydrosol
Quality: 100% pure and natural
Native Country: Morocco
Culture: Family Agriculture
Dried Plants: Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.