Salvia Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Salvia Essential Oil comes from a plant that has branches out being able to reach 50 to 80 cm’s of Top, with a characteristic square stalk of Lamiaceae, on the lignified base. Leaves are elongated, softened, rough in the touch, in the edges very finely denticulate, in the multiple nervures which are striking on the lower face, with Pale green color, slightly grey-whitish. Salvia Plant has an attractive blue flowers or pink in the top appear in May and stay open till summer. It likes brightened up and dry places, calcareous and good soils airy rather, and lives generally in a height lower than 800 m.
Salvia Essential Oil Properties in Scientific Aromatherapy:
- Antibacterial Specification (staphylococcus aureus, streptococci)
- Powerful antiviral, immunostimulating
- Expectorant, mucolytic
- Cholagogic and choleretic
Salvia Oil Properties in Aromatherapy Energetics:
- Powerful Neurotonic
- Restore strengths at the psychic level, increases the capacities of adaptation, helps fight against the stress, have a better morale
- Regulate the hyper emotionalism
- Bring wisdom, clarity and peace
Salvia Oil Traditional Indication:
- Infections ENT: sinusitis, bronchitis, flu
- Viral meningitis, herpes labialis
- Digestive disorders: viral enteritis, insufficiency biliary
- Bedsores, intestinal putrefaction
- Disorders of the menopause
- Healing cutaneous, moisturizing, in case of Burns, keloid, wounds, cutaneous infections…
- Anti-perspirant, in case of excessive perspiration
- Hormonal alopecia
Salvia Essential Oil Organoleptic Properties:
- Aspect: Mobile liquid, clear and fluid.
- Color: Colorless to pale Yellow
- Odor: Acidulated, very aromatic
Our Salvia hydrosol comes from the steam distillation of the aromatic leaves of Salvia Officinalis plants harvested in Morocco. This Strong liquid is special for its specific taste, smell, chemical composition and strong therapeutic properties.
Salvia Hydrosol Properties in Aromatherapy:
- Regenerates and rejuvenates the skin
- Stimulates circulation
- Fights acne and blisters
- Strengthens venous system
- Fights eczema (dermatitis)
- Eliminates hemorrhoids
- Eliminates skin itching
- Melts and eliminates cellulite
- Facilitates wound healing
- Strengthens hair and gives it high gloss
Storage Conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Tightly capped
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
Cautions: To use with great caution because it contains thujone, Neurotoxic and abortive forbidden to pregnant and breast-feeding women, also for Children.
Under medical supervision Only.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safefy Data Sheet
English Name: Salvia or Common Sage
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Organ Used: Aerial Parts
Dried Plants: Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.