Rosemary Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Rosemary Essential Oil known also as Rosmarinus officinalis Essential Oil come from a small evergreen shrub which likes rocky, calcareous, dry and sunny places of the scrubland of the Mediterranean region. His sheets are linear, tough, persistent, in parallel edges rolled up towards the bottom.
Rosemary leaves are used to flavor various foods, Like stuffing and roast meats chicken and turkey. In the Mediterranean cuisine the leaves can be used Fresh or dried to flavor the food.
Flowers are bluish to whites.
Rosemary Essential Oil Organoleptic Properties:
- Aspect: Clear liquid.
- Color: Colorless to pale Yellow
Our Essential Oil Properties in Scientific Aromatherapy:
- Anticatarrhale, Expectorant, Mucolytic+++
- Average Antibacterial++
- Effective Antifungal+++
- Increase of the blood tension
Rosemary Essential Oil Properties in Aromatherapy Energetics:
Give an impetus and the strength Improves the memory, the concentration and the attention.
Rosemary Oil Traditional Indication:
- Infections of respiratory tracts with mucous dimensions: sinusitis, bronchitis, congestion of the lungs Cystitis, candidiasis.
- Digestive disorders(confusions): dyspepsia, neutropenic enterocolitis.
- Chronic fatigue, physical and intellectual overwork.
- Low blood pressure. Hypotension
Our Rosemary hydrosol comes from the steam distillation of the leaves of the plant Rosmarinus Officinalis grown in Morocco.
Rosemary Hydrosol Cosmetic Use:
- Promote skin blood circulation
- Beautiful skin effect
- Skin cell regeneration
- Prevent hair loss, broken hair, dandruff
Our Hydrosol Biochemical Composition:
Our Rosemary hydrosol contains verbenone.
Storage Conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Tightly capped
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
Not recommended during the first 3 months of pregnancy, or for the children of less than 3 years.
Cutaneous irritation possible.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safefy Data Sheet
INCI Name: ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS
English Name: Rosemary
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Extracted Part: Flower Top
- Kingdom: Plantae.
- Division: Magnoliophyta.
- Class: Magnoliopsida.
- Family: Lamiaceae.
- Gender: Rosmarinus
Dried Plants: Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.