Pennyroyal(Menthe pouliot) Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Pennyroyal Essential Oil commonly Menthe Pouliot essential oil is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help in the digestion and to relieve the flatulente dyspepsia and the stomach pain intestinal.
It is a perennial by its rhizomes, Low, from 10 to 55 cms high, frequent in the wet circles, that exhales a strong aromatic smell. The leafed, quadrangular, spreaded or lyin down very easily adventitious roots in the lower face of knots.
The flower-bearing stalks are more or less raised. The leaves are opposite, small, and oval almost whole (slightly pinked) and provided with a short petiole. Flowers, appear in the summer, of July till the end of September, theyare lilac rose, sometimes white, and are grouped in the armpit of leaves.
Pennyroyal Essential Oil Properties:
- Acute or chronic inflammations of mucous membranes with hypersecretion of the glands of the burning region.
- Calm down the cough.
Pennyroyal Essential Oil Indications:
- Respiratory sphere (tropism sphere rhino-pharyngeal zones. and lungs)
- Bronchitises, colds, sinusitis (by cleaning all the digestive sphere)
- Against the digestive disorders, the biliary insufficiency
- It is also used to relieve the painful menstrual cycle
Cautions: Hold out of reach children. The oil of mint pouliot has abortive properties by irritation of the Uterine-Genitourinary region with side effects on the nervous system and the liver.
Menthe pouliot (Pennyroyal) Hydrosol:
Our Menthe Pouliot hydrosol comes from the steam distillation of the leaves of the Mentha Pulegium grown in Morocco.
Pennyroyal Hydrosol Therapeutic Properties:
- Chronic mucous membranes
- Anti-aging facial toner
- Bronchitis, colds, sinusitis
- Digestive disorders
- Respiratory sphere
- Biliary insufficiency
Storage Conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and away from the heat to achieve maximum shelf life.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safety Data Sheet
English Name: Pennyroyal, Menthe Pouliot
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Extracted Part: Aerial
Oil Type: Essential Oil
Water Type: Hydrosol
Dried Plants: Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.