Oregano Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Oregano is a flowering plant in the mint family (Lamiaceae). It’s mostly found in the Western and Southwestern Eurasia and the Mediterranean region. Herbaceous plant from 30 to 80 cms. Reddish stalk and green leaves. Purple pink inflorescence in panicles. Like sunny mountainous hillsides.Oregano flowers are purple, 3–4 mm long.
Oregano Essential Oil Properties in scientific aromatherapy:
- Antibacterial powerful broad-spectrum+++
- Fungicide, mycobactericidal+++
Oregano Essential Oil Properties:
- Aspect: Mobile, very slightly viscous liquid
- Color: Orangy color in light brown
Oregano Oil Botanical Classification:
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Sub-reign: Tracheobionta
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- Sub-Class: Asteridae
- Order: Lamiales
- Lamiaceae family
- Kind Origanum
- Monoterpene (25%): alpha-and beta-pinene, myrcene, gamma-terpinene, para-cymene
- sesquiterpene (Alcohols non-terpene 1-octene-3-ol
- Monoterpenoids (Phenols monoterpene (60-70%): carvacrol, thymol, monoterpene ketone
Oregano Oil Traditional indications:
Powerful action on every types of infections (bacterial, mycobacterial, mushrooms, viruses, parasites). Infections ENT and bronchopulmonary. Intestinal infections: Enter colitis, dysentery. nephritis, cystitis. Tropical diseases, malaria, amoebas. adenine. Low blood pressure, asthenia, nervous fatigue.
Oregano Hydrosol Properties in Aromatherapy:
- Supporting the immune system
- Protect against colds
- Sinus infection
- As a mouthwash or gargle for sore throats
Storage Conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Tightly capped
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safefy Data Sheet
Organ Used: Aerial part
Country of Origin: Morocco
Culture: wild culture right in the middle of nature, without use of fertilizer nor pesticides.
Quality: 100% Pure and naturel.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Oil Type: Essential Oil
Dried Plants:Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.