Cistus Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Cistus Essential Oil comes from a flower plant in the family Cistaceae. it has a shrub of 60cm in 2,5 m of top. Stalk with dark Bark. Leaves green-dark shiny on the superior part, “sticky”, and on the bottom White flower in purple mackle. The Cistus like soft and sunny climates, as well as the poor grounds and calcareous.
Cistus Properties in Scientific Aromatherapy:
- Anticatarrhale, Expectorant, Mucolytic+++
- Antibacterial Specification (staphylococcus aureus, streptococci)
- Powerful antiviral, immunostimulating
- Expectorant, mucolytic
- Cholagogic and choleretic
Cistus Essential Oil Properties in Aromatherapy Energetics:
Associated with the 2eme chakra and with the superior chakras. Help to become aware of its functioning mechanisms and to overcome its traumas (emotional shock, mourning).
Cistus Essential Oil Traditional Indication:
- Chicken pox, measles, scarlet fever, pertussis+++
- Viral and autoimmune diseases, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis+++
Cosmetics: The essential oil of cistus is used in cosmetic to slow down the process of ageing of the skin and the formation of wrinkles on the face. It has a power regenerating and astringent on fabrics.
Storage Conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Tightly capped
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
Cautions: Not recommended to use in strong dose Because of the presence of ketones, and over a long period because it would become toxic for the nervous system.
Disadvised for the pregnant women or who breast-feed, as well as to the young children. For the women encircled with more than 5 months and the children from 1 year, the use of the cistus is however possible but precautionary measures are to be taken: the application is only made by cutaneous way and on a surface of reduced skin.
- The essential oil of cistus is dissuaded with treatments anticoagulants.
- Avoid the distribution.
- Avoid the contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Respect the physiological doses and the general precautions for use.
Cistus Hydrosol Therapeutic Properties:
- Nose Bleed First Aid
- Wound Disinfectant
- Shave Toner
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safefy Data Sheet
Quality: Premium grade
Oil Type: Essential oil
Water Type: Hydrosol
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Processing Type: Unrefined
Essential Oil Color: Orange to Yellow
Hydrosol Color: Colorless
Dried Plants: Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.