Bay Laurel Essential Oil - Pure & Premium grade
Bay Laurel Essential Oil Scientific Aromatherapy Properties:
- Potent antiviral
- Excellent fungicidal
- Mucolytic and expectorant
- Powerful anticonvulsive
- Analgesic and AntineuralgicPowerful anticoagulant
- Powerful anticoagulant
Bay Laurel Botanical Classification:
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- Family: Lauraceae
- Gender: Laurus
- Aspect: Clear mobile liquid
- Color: Deep yellow
- Odor: spicy, almost peppery odor
Essential Oil Traditional Indications:
- Infections ENT and bronchopulmonary: bronchitis and Chronic sinusitis, Flu, Cutaneous mycoses, gynaecological.
- Digestive Problem: gingivitis, canker sores, periodontal disease.
- Digestive Disorders: inappetence, dyspepsia, colitis, flatulence, Viral hepatitis, Gastric flu Arthritis, rheumatism, neuritis, neuralgia.
- Skin Problem: venous ulcers, psoriasis, Bedsores Anxiety, psychosis, Depression Lacks Self-confidence Memory loss, lack of concentration.
Bay Laurel Hydrosol:
Our Bay Laurel hydrosol comes from the steam distillation of the leaves of the plant Laurus Nobilis grown in Morocco.
Bay Laurel Hydrosol Therapeutic Properties:
- Immune support
Storage Conditions: It is recommended to keep it in a cool dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Tightly capped
Quality Commitment: Grandever’s commits to provide always and only the highest quality of products. We firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance. It is imperative that meticulous tests, documentation, and certifications are supplied for every product.
- EACCE – Moroccan Office of Export Control & Coordination
- COA – Certificate of Analysis
- MSDS – Material Safefy Data Sheet
Quality: Premium grade
Oil Type: Essential oil
Water Type: Hydrosol
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Processing Type: Unrefined
Essential Oil Color: Deep yellow
Hydrosol Color: Colorless
Notice: This product is also available on hydrosols and as a dried plant for more information’s contact us.
Dried Plants: Some plants can be used in their dried and powdered states as raw ingredients for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry.
Hydrosols: Our Hydrolats, also known as hydrosols, are waters that are collected when vegetables or flowers materials are steam-distilled to extract their essential oils.
Check out More Essential Oil Products.